- Developing and maintaining native iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C.
- Collaborating closely with UI/UX designers, project managers, quality analysts, and other developers.
- Implementing designs using UIKit, SwiftUI, Auto Layout, xib, Storyboard, and Core Animations.
- Handling multi-threading, background operations, and network operations.
- Integrating push notifications, in-app purchases, and third-party libraries.
- Following Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and ensuring memory management.
- Utilizing design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, or Clean Architecture.
- Using reactive programming frameworks such as RXSwift or Combine.
- Managing project workflows with Git, Jira, Trello, and other tools.
Compensation & other benefits
- Competitive salary
- Yearly salary reviews
- Partially subsidized lunch facilities
- Weekly two days off
- Two yearly festival bonuses
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
How to apply:
Please send your updated copy of your resume, along with a photo.
For applying: Email Subject should be: “iOS Developer”
Send your cv: firstname.lastname@example.org