Mobile App Developer (Flutter)
- 4+ year(s) relevant working experience with at least 2 years’ experience in Flutter.
- Must have experience in Android Development.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Android Studio.
- Published at least one or more apps on the Play Store or App Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c). Experience publishing apps in both stores is essential.
- Strong foundation of programming knowledge (OOP principles, design patterns, etc)
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Ability to learn and adapt to different technologies
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to work in an organized, punctual fashion with proper reporting
- Ability to work and coordinate with teams and clients, both on-premise and remote
- Experience in native Android (Java/Kotlin), iOS (Swift) development
- Experience with web (especially backend) development
- Experience and expertise with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Ionic
- Ability to write and maintain software documentation such as SRS, BRD, etc.
Compensation & other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize (for on-premise work)
- Yearly Bonus: 2 per year
- Friendly job Environment
How to apply:
Please send your updated copy of your resume, along with a photo.
For applying: Email Subject should be: “Mobile App Developer (Flutter)”
Send your cv: email@example.com