Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, PostgreSQL and Visual studio, Git
- Knowledge, experience and expertise in medium to large scale system architecture design and implementation on cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Ability to write and maintain software documentation such as SRS, BRD, etc.
- Strong foundation of programming knowledge (OOP principles, design patterns, etc)
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Ability to learn and adapt to different technologies
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to work in an organized, punctual fashion with proper reporting
- Ability to work and coordinate with teams and clients, both on-premise and remote
- Experience with either React, Angular or Vue
- Experience and exposure to mobile development, microservice architecture, multi tenant solutions, etc.
- Experience and expertise with CI/CD pipelines
Compensation & other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize (for on-premise work)
- Yearly Bonus: 2 per year
- Friendly job Environment
How to apply:
Please send your updated copy of your resume, along with a photo.
For applying: Email Subject should be: “Senior Software Engineer (.Net)”
Send your cv: email@example.com