Software Engineer (Laravel)
- Strong knowledge of data structure & algorithm
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming in PHP
- Strong knowledge of Restful API design and development
- Good understanding of synchronous and asynchronous behavior of PHP
- Requirement ready project in Laravel
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- Deep understanding of Service Container and Service Provider
- Should have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge about JIRA, Trello, and Bug tracking tools.
- Strong understanding of proper code convention and design patterns
- Clean code architecture
- Deep database knowledge and proficiency in SQL
- Good knowledge in WordPress Plugin development.
- Good understanding of front-end framework (Vue/React/Angular)
- Good knowledge in Linux and server operations.
- Good Understanding of Laravel Livewire
- Good understanding of Alpine.JS
Compensation & other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize (for on-premise work)
- Yearly Bonus: 2 per year
- Friendly job Environment
How to apply:
Please send your updated copy of your resume, along with a photo.
For applying: Email Subject should be: “Software Engineer (Laravel)”
Send your cv: email@example.com